Monday, September 22, 2008
What will kids do when parents aren't in the Room
Yesterday was unforgettable.I decided to take a nap, after church. When I woke up I had a rude awaking. I walk out of the bedroom and there is red koolaid all over the floor. Next, I walk in the kitchen where the cake I made before I went to bed has been cut all around it and now looks like a very small rectangle. Then I turn to walk into the living room and my husband's computer is strewn all over the couch, in pieces. At least 10 keys popped off one of the black rubber pieces under the keys either bitten or ripped off The middle one, Rachael has done this before, but I never imagined she would try it again. Brian was helping his sister with her homework,math, the worst subject ever, and wasn't paying any attention to what the children we having fun doing while the parents were not in the Room. I wanted to go back to bed and wake up again.Hopefully tommorrow will be a lot better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHA!! No way! Who would believe that story! Children are too darling do such horrible things!!
Post a Comment